Discover the beauty of gradient glasses. This type of glass smoothly changes from clear to deep shade of your chosen color, adding a lively touch to simple interior or exterior designs. It's a popular choice for apartment and large commercial buildings because of its mix of safety, strength, and attractive looks. Plus, its tough coating protects against weather and wear.
• Suitable for various indoor and outdoor applications
• Available in a range of colors
• Moisture-resistant, making it apt for wet rooms
• Features a ceramic coating that is notably resistant to mechanical damage
• Cutting, arrising, grinding, polishing, bevelling
• Drilling and milling
Commonly used as a decorative element both inside and outside in:
• Balcony Glass
• Facade Coverings
|Max size (mm)||Min size (mm)||Glass thickness (mm)||Glass weight (kg/m²)|
|Gradient Glasses||2400×1700 – 4-5 mm thickness|
2400×4800 – 6-15 mm thickness
|400×480||4 / 5 / 6 / 8 / 10 / 12 / 15||10 / 12.5 / 15 / 20 / 25 / 30|
Glass that unleash your imagination.